This article is about the Bible University, India, and its various bible degree problems for International Students. If you’re interested in getting certified after a free online bible course, then this article is for you.
What Is A Bible College?
A Bible college is a higher education institution that specializes in the study of the Bible and other Christian-themed subjects.
Students at a Bible college can expect to receive a well-rounded education that not only covers religious topics but also provides them with the critical thinking skills and knowledge needed to succeed in any field.
People Also Read:
- 10 Free Online Pentecostal Bible Colleges 2022 – Bible Schools
- 18 Highest Paying Jobs Straight Out Of College 2022 & Jobs Without A College Degree
- Rent Assistance For Students Living Away From Home 2022/2023 (Video)
COURSES DETAILS Of Online Bible Courses With Certificate Of Completion, India
- Graduate in as low as 3 months if you already have good Bible Knowledge.
- Associate/Bachelor’s/Master’s Diplomas(waiting till accreditation for 100% Degree conversion).
- Programs in Advanced Biblical Studies, Advanced Theological Studies, Master’s in Advanced Apologetics.
- Free signed Digital Copy of Certificate upon Graduation, Only Courier or mail charges applied for a printed Certificate.
- All Classes and Exams(Multiple Choice Questions only) are done through Moodle Learning Management System.
- Advanced Biblical Studies Programs
All subjects are Scripture books from the scripture that are taught in Chronological order for better understanding.
All others are the study of the books of the Scripture, but there will be 2 Introductory lessons for reading/watching which do not give any credits.
Each Quiz can be re-taken up to 100 times till you pass or improve your grade. God bless you with your study of the Scripture.
Associate Diploma(waiting till accreditation for 100% degree conversion) This is a 1-2 year program that requires 60 credits to complete. You can complete this course if you already have good Scripture/Bible Knowledge, in less than 3 months or even in 1 month if you do some hard work.
- Bachelor’s Diploma(waiting till accreditation for 100% degree conversion)
After completing the Associate Diploma(waiting till accreditation for 100% degree conversion), you may enroll for Diploma(waiting till accreditation for 100% degree conversion) in Bachelor’s Diploma in Advanced Biblical Studies with needing only additional 60 credits.
- Master’s Diploma(waiting till accreditation for degree conversion)
Those who have graduated with Diploma(waiting till accreditation for 100% Degree conversion) in Bachelor’s Diploma in Advanced Biblical Studies(BDABS) can do a Master’s Diploma in Advanced Biblical Studies. It requires about additional 45 credits.
- Advanced Theological Studies Programs
Advanced Theological Studies Teach Theology with the study materials of Advanced and vast theological branches, terms, and teachings including Advanced Church History, Optional Advanced Apologetics(covering famous world religions) Optional Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, etc.
- Associate/Bachelor’s/Masters Diploma(waiting till accreditation for 100% degree conversion)
Programs are available with equal credits for Advanced Biblical Studies Diploma(waiting till accreditation for 100% degree conversion) Programs.
Master’s Diploma in Advanced Apologetics(MDAA) Diploma(waiting till accreditation for 100% degree conversion)
Covering Apologetics for Evangelism and Gospel Preaching with the study of World Religions and Answering their objections.
- 10 Free Bible Colleges For International Students 2023
- 20 Best Fashion Schools In Paris France 2022: Fashion Design Scholarships
- How To Make Money In Grad School: 20 Easy And Smart Ways(2022)
- 10 Best Art Schools In Italy For International Students: Art Scholarships In Italy
Is Free Online Bible Courses With Certificate Of Completion Accredited or Not?
Their Diplomas(waiting till accreditation for 100% degree conversion) are currently not accredited since they just started but remember many Theological Colleges are operating without government-accredited degrees, many are accredited by theological accreditation institutions, and many are unaccredited like this University, but many Accredited Theological Institutions even accept degrees from unaccredited institutions for higher studies.
There’s a plan to apply for accreditation sooner. But There’s no doubt that their advanced courses will improve your scriptural and theological knowledge.
For example, even in accredited institutions, if you check their programs, you’ll see a limited no of books from the scripture are only taught, and in our advanced theology Diploma(waiting till accreditation for 100% degree conversion) program(not advanced biblical studies program), we cover more and advanced theological branches and terms.
Final Exam Before Graduation
All Students are required to take one final and last exam, assessing the overall knowledge they attained, before graduating with a Diploma Certificate. This is only because everything is done online. But do not worry, the final test will not be a tough one.
They provide many optional subjects to equate with standard Theological Degrees, and if you do them, that’ll reflect in your Diploma(waiting till accreditation for 100% degree conversion) Transcript as extra credits. This will widen the opportunity for higher studies in other Theological Institutions.
VISIT BIBLE UNIVERSITY TO START THE COURSE IMMEDIATELY
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Do Bible College Online?
Yes, you can do Bible college online. There are a number of accredited schools that offer online degrees in religious studies. These programs are typically designed for working adults who want to further their education but cannot attend traditional campus-based classes.
Online Bible colleges offer the same rigorous curriculum as their brick-and-mortar counterparts and graduates receive the same degree.
However, there are some advantages to taking classes online. First, you can study at your own pace and on your own schedule.
Secondly, online learning is often more affordable than traditional campus-based programs.