NIS Screening Date: The Nigeria Immigration Service has released its screening dates and examination locations. We offer precise information about the NIS screening date, prerequisites, testing locations, and other relevant details you might be interested in.
Did you submit an application for the Nigeria Immigration Service’s hiring? Are you one of the chosen applicants curious about the screening date and test locations for Nigerian immigration? If so, keep reading to learn all the specifics.
WARNING: Watch out for employment promises and scam phone calls. Never pay anyone who promises to assist you to land this job.
The Nigeria Immigration Service screening date for 2023–2024 has been made public by NIS officers nationwide. If your name appears on the NIS shortlist of candidates, you need to be aware of the specifications and other details that will make you stand out from the competition.
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Screening Requirements
The following must be brought with you to the screening and assessment center.
- Your slip of acknowledgment.
- Writing instruments.
- Filled out the referee/guarantor form.
- Your screening invitation letter should be printed out.
- A current passport photo.
- Health Report.
- Certificate of birth.
- Qualities in education.
- Valid forms of identification include a driver’s license, passport, voter card, and national ID card.
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Screening Date 2023/2024
The screening date for Nigerian immigration is available. When the NIS Screening date is made public, we’ll update this page. Once the list of selected candidates is made public, the screening date will be notified.
As soon as the date for the Nigerian Immigration screening and examination is announced, this website will instantly update. We advise you to store or bookmark this page and return to it frequently since we anticipate that the Nigeria Immigration screening & examination date and approved centers will be announced shortly.
Top searches for this Job:
- NIS latest news
- Nigeria immigration service recruitment exam date
- NIS screening date
How to Check NIS Screening Date and Examination Center
The Nigeria Immigration Screening Date and Exam Centers have been made public for all 36 of the country’s states, including Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory. All successful candidates from the federation’s states will be able to verify their centers. The list of all thirty-six states is provided below;
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Vital Information About NIS Screening Date and Exam Locations
- Candidates need to be proficient communicators.
- strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities.
- Without any debt or financial humiliation.
- An added benefit is computer literacy.
- NYSC Exemption/Discharge Certificate.
- Bad criminal history candidates won’t be admitted.
- Must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE). English credit is required.
- must be drug-free.
- Prospective candidates must exhibit good conduct and calmness.
- OND, HND, B.Sc., NCE, or an equivalent degree from an accredited university in a relevant discipline.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card.
- Must be eager to work in an unfamiliar setting.
- Interested candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- A candidate who wants to participate in the recruitment process for the Nigeria Immigration Service cannot be older than 35.
- For updates on the NIS shortlisted applicants, the screening date, the exam date, and the approved centers, check your email frequently. For the most recent news, frequently check this page.
- Arrive on time at the testing location.
- Avoid cheating on the exam.
As soon as the screening date and examination locations are known, we will update this page. As the NIS screening date and examination locations are expected to be announced soon, we advise you to bookmark or save this website and return to it frequently. We’ll keep you updated as soon as that happens.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Please use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Nigeria Immigration Screening Dates and Examination Locations, and we will do our best to respond.