University of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
The University of Manitoba is accepting applications from qualified candidates who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in Canada.
International undergraduate students with strong academic standing are eligible for the University of Manitoba Undergraduate Scholarships, which come with yearly grants totalling $240,000.
Due to the numerous benefits our province provides to international students, Manitoba is a fantastic destination for your education.
Studying in Manitoba gives you the chance to take advantage of top-notch instruction, cutting-edge facilities, and cost-effective tuition.
SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION: University of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students 2023 in Canada
The University of Manitoba offers the International Undergraduate Student Bursary to international students pursuing bachelor’s degrees in both the fall and winter quarters who have a strong academic record and can establish a need for financial assistance.
The University of Manitoba has been advancing knowledge and igniting thought since 1877 via excellent teaching and cutting-edge research.
The University of Manitoba boasts a vibrant and active community of students, teachers, staff, alumni, benefactors, and community partners and is proudly situated in the heart of Canada.
Her influence is widespread, with more than 145,000 alumni residing in 140 different nations.
SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS: University of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students
Deadline: October 1, 2022
Scholarship Reward: $240,000
Name of Scholarship: International Undergraduate Student Bursary
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Scholarships, Postgraduate Scholarships and Masters Scholarships
Eligible Students: International Students from any country.
University of Manitoba Courses
For undergraduate programs of study, check here
For postgraduate programs of study, check here
REQUIREMENTS: University of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students 2023 in Canada.
To be considered for University of Manitoba scholarships for international students, you must satisfy the following:
- Must be international students with good academic standing, registered in both the fall and winter terms, and demonstrated financial need.
- All the applicants students must complete courses in both the fall and winter terms to be eligible.
- In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course-load per term (i.e., a minimum of 9 credit hours per term).
Graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Applicants must meet the minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
Students admitted on Mature Student Status may also be eligible for bursary consideration.
- Financial need of the applicant must be clearly documented on the application. Students who applied for government students loans from other provinces will have to provide a copy of a current official government loan assessment to support their declaration of financial need. Please note Manitoba Student Aid recipients do not need to submit a copy of their Notice of Assessment.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply to the general bursary program.
How To Apply: University of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students
To apply for University of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students, VISIT HERE