Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships In Australia 2022/2023 – How To Apply Successfully.
Around 1000 international undergraduate scholarships are available at the University of Melbourne in Australia to students of various countries.
High-achieving international students enrolling at the University of Melbourne for the 2022–2023 academic year are the target audience for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships.
Bolton University Trustee Scholarship for International Students 2022: How To Apply
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships In Australia
The scholarships will give the recipients the chance to collaborate with the university’s many skilled and motivating researchers.
In order to establish the value of the scholarship, candidates will be chosen based on academic quality and rated according to their performance in the final year of their high school studies.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships In Australia – Information
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Eligible Students: International Students
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Scholarship
The Host University: University of Melbourne, Australia.
Scholarship worth: up to $56,000
Scholarship Reward: Fully-funded
Eligibility For Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023
To be considered for this scholarships, applicants will have to fulfil the following requirements:
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their high school certificates or its equivalent.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership potential and must be able to interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicants must have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Benefits – Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships In Australia
The benefits of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships In Australia are as follows:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships In Australia – How To Apply
Applicants are first required to apply for admission into a full-time undergraduate programme at the University of Melbourne for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Eligible candidates with an offer of admission are automatically considered the scholarships based on merit.
Click on apply now below for more information.
Leave a Reply