The Kogi State Civil Service Commission is actively hiring for the academic year 2023–2024. In this article, we will give you important details about the Kogi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment portal, prerequisites, application procedures, and other information that will help you submit a successful application.
In order to fill the open positions, the Kogi State Civil Service Commission has successfully started hiring suitable people. So this is a chance for you if you are a recent graduate seeking work or have been unemployed for a while. Learn more by reading on.
Please be aware that TopNigerianJobs has no influence over the selection procedure used by the Kogi State Civil Service Commission. What we offer is the information required for you to get chosen. The procedures, prerequisites, and instructions that will help you submit a successful application have been detailed.
READ MORE: FUKASHERE Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now
General Requirements for Kogi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
The following requirements should be noted.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card.
- Prospective candidates must exhibit good conduct and calmness.
- The applicant must be listed on the Kogi State Residents’ Registration Agency’s database (LASRRA).
- Must be eager to work in an unfamiliar setting.
- Interested candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities.
- aptitude for experimentation and trying new ideas.
- must not now be engaged in any criminal activity.
- An added benefit is computer literacy.
- A candidate who wants to apply for the Kogi State Civil Service cannot be older than 35.
- Interpersonal and communication skills must be strong for candidates to be considered.
- The capacity to achieve deadlines in circumstances with various tasks.
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate in any field of study from an accredited institution is required.
- Must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE). English credit is required.
Available Vacant Positions Posted by Kogi State Civil Service Commission
The following positions are being sought applications for by the Kogi State Civil Service Commission:
- Electrical Engineer
- Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Traffic Assistant
- Midwifery Sister
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II
- Produce Officer
- Town Planning Officer
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Motor Driver Mechanic
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistical Officer
PEOPLE ALSO READ: UDUSOK Recruitment Portal 2023 – Explained
Points To Note On Kogi State Civil Service RecruitmentKogi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Apply as soon as possible. Don’t hold off until the last minute.
- You may only apply once.
- Make sure you are who you say you are before submitting your application.
- Any fake documents you provide will result in your disqualification.
- Before submitting, take the time to double-check your information.
- Never pay anyone who promises to assist you to land this job.
- The application for employment with the Kogi State Government is free.
- For all of the candidates who make the shortlist, there will be screening and testing.
How To Apply For Kogi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Use the instructions below to apply for any of the open positions:
- Go to www.kogistate.gov.ng to access the official web pages.
- Choose a role for yourself.
- Read the job specifications thoroughly.
- Simply select “Apply Now.”
- Provide all pertinent information
- Send your application in.
- Confirmation slip, print.
FAQs About Kogi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
For 2023–2024, is the Kogi State Civil Service Commission hiring?
Yes. The Kogi State Civil Service Commission occasionally conducts recruitment. To apply, interested candidates must go to the official recruitment website and select a position.
READ MORE: Edo SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 – Application Process
How can I submit an application for the Kogi State Civil Service Commission Job?
To submit an application, go to the Kogi State Civil Service recruitment portal at www.kogistate.gov.ng and browse the open positions to find the one that best suits you. Huge opportunities that could change your life await you if you are chosen.
When is the Kogi State Civil Service Commission’s closing date for applications for 2023 and 2024?
The application deadline for the Kogi State Civil Service Commission’s 2023–2024 recruitment has not been made public. Once it is revealed, we’ll let you know. If you wish to be informed of the most recent updates, keep checking our website frequently.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the Kogi State Civil Service Commission recruiting. We will respond.
Leave a Reply