First 500 Scholarship at the University of Kent 2022/2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UK applicants or international students for the First 500 Scholarship at the University of Kent who are applying for an undergraduate program at the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship will be given to students undertaking a part-time or full-time study program to help offset some fees. Students from the UK, the EU, and other countries who are interested are urged to take advantage of the chance.
Deadline: 31 October 2022, 23:59 GMT
Scholarship Worth: $2,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Type: Study-In-UK
The Host Institution: University of Kent
Students: Students from any country
Both full-time and part-time students are eligible to apply.
Home, EU, and Overseas students are eligible to apply.
ALSO, APPLY FOR:
- Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships In Australia 2022/2023 – How To Apply Successfully
- Bolton University Trustee Scholarship for International Students 2022: How To Apply
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded): Study-In-USA
- Chevening Scholarship 2023 UK (Fully Funded) | Video On How to Win Chevening Scholarship
Eligibility of First 500 Scholarship at the University of Kent
To be eligible to apply for the First 500 scholarship at the University of Kent, applicants:
- Must have attained AAB from three A Levels or equivalent (i.e. 136 points or higher).
- Have made their application to the University of Kent via UCAS.
- Have made a firm acceptance to study at Kent by 31 August 2022.
- Must be entering Stage 1 of their undergraduate degree in September 2022.
The applicants that are not eligible to apply for the First 500 Scholarship at the University of Kentscholarship are those that:
- Have attained any qualification higher than A Level or equivalent.
- Are in receipt of need-based financial aid.
- Are current students at The University of Kent.
- Are applying to Medway School of Pharmacy.
- Are applying to Kent and Medway Medical School (KMMS)
N.B. Those who have attained the required qualifications for the Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence will still be eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply: First 500 Scholarship at the University of Kent 2022/2023: Study-In-UK
Applicants for the First 500 Scholarship at the University of Kent 2022/23 are required to complete an online application while ensuring that they meet the criteria above.
Applicants will be required to write an essay of 750-1000 words on the following:
“When the first students arrived at the new University of Kent at Canterbury (as the University was then known) in 1965, there were no societies, no sports clubs, and no student representation. In 2018, 20,000 students enjoyed 67 sports clubs and 189 societies, and there were over 400 student representatives. Kent’s first students had the opportunity and the responsibility – to start all of these from scratch. If we were opening a new university in 2022 and you were in that first student intake, what would you start and why?”
Applicants are to save the essay as a word document.
At the top of the document, please include The essay title, your full name, and your University of Kent identification number.