Chevening Scholarships 2023 UK(Fully-funded) scholarships to undertake any master’s course at any UK university. Benefits of Chevening Scholarship
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students for Chevening Scholarships 2023.
Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders and students from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the United Kingdom. Chevening Scholarship is for people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
By getting Chevening scholarships(fully-funded) you would not have to bother about the flights, accommodation, and course fees, you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximizing the experience of a lifetime.
Chevening Scholarship 2023 UK
For one year, you will live and study in the UK. During that time, you will grow professionally and academically, network widely, learn about UK culture, and create enduring bonds with the UK.
You will depart the UK after completing your studies with the know-how and contacts required to realize your own original ideas.
Students from all over the world have traditionally chosen to study in the UK since it is home to some of the top educational institutions in the world. Government of the UK: Chevening
Scholarship programs offer gifted, self-driven, and skillful students the chance to thrive in their studies and achieve their goals while attending world-class educational institutions they would not have otherwise been able to attend.
What Is Chevening Scholarship All About?
The ability of the United Kingdom to stifle various cultures, ethnicities, and nations makes it the most varied country.
Chevening is therefore the greatest master’s scholarship for those who have a strong interest in learning about other cultures and who are robust and tolerant of people of other races and nations.
The master’s in the UK is always preferred because it offers a one-year program, which is uncommon in other nations, and goal-oriented people understand the true significance of timing when starting a career.
Chevening is a platform from which the dream of attending one of the UK’s top universities can be realized.
PEOPLE ALSO APPLY FOR: Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded): Study-In-USA
In addition to all of these benefits, Chevening Scholarships offer exceptional chances to study in the UK as well as the possibility to become fluent in English, a language that is spoken around the world and is a stepping stone to advancement and growth in the global community.
DEADLINE: 1 November 2022
SCHOLARSHIP TYPE: Master’s Degree
COUNTY: United Kingdom
ORGANIZATION: Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Partner Organization
DURATION: 1 year
How To Win Chevening Scholarship 2023 UK
This video will show you a good step towards winning Chevening Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship 2023 UK: BENEFITS
- The Chevening scholars will be given receive cash cards on arrival.
- Scholars are given a monthly living allowance.
- The Scholarship covers tuition fees.
- Chevening will pay the quarantine cost if booked by Diversity Travel.
- COVID-19 vaccination will be free (If applicable).
- Your Visa expenses will be taken care of.
- The amount for the TB test will be reimbursed if applicable in any of the Chevener’s countries.
- Scholars will be given an economy class return air ticket
- UK additional grants will be given to cover extra expenditures.
ELIGIBILITY: Chevening Scholarship 2023 In The UK
Ineligible applications will be rejected, so it is important to check that you meet the eligibility criteria before you start this application.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen from a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry into a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
Having a master’s degree will not prevent you from applying for a Chevening Scholarship to study for a second master’s degree in the UK, as long as you can clearly explain why it will help you fulfill your career plan to influence positive change in your country.
You will not be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
- Having refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country.
Applicants who are citizens of a Chevening-eligible country and who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are eligible for a scholarship.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government, or have been within the last two years from the opening of Chevening applications (including the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office, all British Embassies/High Commissions, the Home Office, the Ministry of Defence, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade and the UKVI), the British Council, a sponsoring UK university, or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Employees, former employees, or relatives of an employee of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to apply, but if the employment took place within the last two years, you cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which you work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives.
Once your application is submitted, applications will undergo an electronic sift against their eligibility criteria.
Any applications deemed ineligible will be removed from the selection process.
You are advised to see the list of common errors here.
If you make these errors in your application form, your application will be accepted.
Note that once your application has been submitted, you cannot change it retrospectively.
How To Apply For Chevening Scholarship 2023 UK
- The applicants are to apply online through the online application system (OAS).
2. To apply successfully, the size and format of the files just need the requirements that the documents must be in JPG, PNG, or Pdf form and not larger than 5MB.
3. The length of the file names must not exceed 50 characters.
4. You are highly advised to apply through Google Chrome while using a laptop or a PC rather than a mobile or tablet.
5. The applicant must have applied for three different courses in the UK’s universities because for the Chevening scholarship in the United Kingdom an unconditional offer letter for any one course is required.
Application Process of Chevening Scholarship 2023 UK:
- Provide accurate information, especially your contact and e-mail.
- The application has no autosave button, so you must save the application on your own. Remember each online application session expires every 60 minutes.
Try to save your application before the expiry of time otherwise the unsaved entries will be lost.
- You have only one chance per year to submit your application and only one application is accepted. That is why your first submitted application will be considered final.
- The application should be submitted in English.
- Avoid using the browser’s back and ‘forward buttons, this may lead you out of the application system. Instead, use the menu from the application form.
- Applicants must remember their username and password in order to be able to log back into OAS.
- The application includes four essay questions.
- The easy must not be less than 100 words
- The essay must not be less than 100 words and the maximum essay word count is 500 words. Ensure that you meet this requirement to answer all questions.
- An application is a lengthy process, you can log out from the application and can start any other time while using the username and password and the given link via e-mail.
- You have only three chances to submit the eligibility form correctly. In case of failure, your application will not be submitted and you can submit your application for next year only.
- Once you have clicked the submit button you can not modify your application.
- You must provide two reference letters with your application. Make sure you can reach your referees if necessary.
The British High Commission gets in touch with your referees and confirms the validity of their reference letters.
Chevening Scholarship 2023 UK Application.
To Apply for Chevening Scholarship, CLICK HERE
- 12 Tuition free universities in Ireland for international students 2022
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023/24 – How to Apply and What You Need to Know